Discover how ClickFunnels can help you implement a sales funnel into your business, allowing you to focus on sharpening your sales process and increase your conversion rate.
Customer acquisition and retention are some of the most vital campaigns that any business has as part of their overall success.
It is not just enough to have a great product or service; you need to find the best way to attract potential customers, nurture them, and then close the sale.
The solution is to create a customised “selling system” to efficiently generate leads that will lead to conversion. The most effective tool to do this with is Clickfunnels.
ClickFunnels are an economically efficient and highly effective marketing tool designed to take your prospective consumer and guide them from mere interest in your product to making a purchase and even becoming a repeat buyer.
By creating a website with ClickFunnels, you can better quantify how many prospects there are at every stage of your buying process, and subsequently, convert more interested individuals into buyers.
Why are people fussing about ClickFunnels?
Online entrepreneurs often have to spend lots of money on a wide range of tools to effectively run their businesses.
This includes tools like email automation, shopping carts, affiliate programs, and site hosting, among many others.
A Clickfunnels website can replace most of the essential online business tools you are using while helping you drive quality traffic to your site and ultimately improving sales.
Regardless of which kind of online business you are running, whether it be e-commerce to network marketing, a Clickfunnels website can help you by providing the following:
- An easy to setup and powerful landing page creator
- Cutting-edge marketing automation and segmenting with Actionetics
- The ability to create and track affiliate programs for your products with Backpack
Overview of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is an intuitive online tool designed to help people implement a sales funnel into their business.
With an average conversion rate of roughly 3%, most online shoppers are clearly dropping off at some parts of the funnel.
A well-designed funnel clearly illustrates the path taken to reach conversion on your website, which enables you to identify and fix any blockages (or worse, leaks!).
The benefit of creating websites with ClickFunnels is that you don’t need to spend too much creating or managing your website, allowing you to focus on tightening your sales process.
A typical Clickfunnels website will incorporate an opt-in web page, an automatic email responder, and a sales page or order form – all in a single, straightforward platform.
What can you create with ClickFunnels?
The best thing about ClickFunnels is that they can be customised to suit just about any kind of online business.
You can choose from the available funnel templates or create your own based on your needs.
Here are some of the different types of websites that you can build with ClickFunnels:
1. Opt-in Funnels
An opt-in funnel allows you to take advantage of email marketing by helping you to easily and efficiently capture email addresses of your target audience.
This funnel should have an attractive landing page with a bold headline and a straightforward form that your traffic will use.
Next, be sure to have a thank you web page to show your appreciation for the interest shown and automatically send an email to the subscriber for verification.
- Once the subscribers opt into your email list, you can start sending automatic emails that link to the value web pages in each broadcast. These value pages inform your audience ways in which your product helps them and thus, continues to nurture them into finally making a purchase.
- Email marketing is consistently shown to have a better return on investment than most other marketing strategies.
- Emails allow you to gain more insights into what your audience wants depending on how they respond to different campaigns and also through direct feedback.
Example on the Marketplace: #1 Selling Template – The Business Startup
2. Membership Sites
ClickFunnels also has membership funnels that allow you to lock and preserve certain parts of your website to members only.
You can use this funnel to deliver customised content to your clients in an exciting and unique manner.
- Build customer loyalty by adding more value, thus improving retention
- Leverage your expertise, knowledge, and skills and let your clients view you as an ‘expert’ in that area
- A paid membership area helps to give you a regular and recurring source of income provided you continue providing value to your clients.
- ClickFunnels membership sites are easy to create and maintain over the long term with minimal hassle.
3. Webinar Funnels
Webinars are an effective method of attracting new business prospects, allowing you to personally present product related topics, build brand interest and also start building positive customer relationships.
You can use a ClickFunnels webinar template to start nurturing your leads into becoming buying clients.
- Webinars are perfect for marketing since they enable marketers to easily address a huge, diverse and geographically widespread audience very economically.
- You can use webinars to build up your trust and credibility.
- It is a great platform to show prospective clients how your product or service will help them solve specific challenges.
Example on the Marketplace: Urgency and Scarcity in the Health Niche
4. Launch Funnels
The worst nightmare for every online entrepreneur is creating an amazing product, like an online course, and then hearing crickets after the launch, with nearly zero sales.
Fortunately, with ClickFunnels you can now create launch funnels to create some buzz or excitement around your product even before the official launch date.
- Builds relationship and trust with the incoming traffic
- Creates value and desire through educating your audience
- The launch funnel helps you develop demand for your product while positioning yourself as an expert in that field
Example on the Marketplace: Store Front Launch Funnel
5. Sales Funnels
ClickFunnels are almost synonymous with the term sales funnels, which are customised routes through which you sell, upsell and downsell your products.
- Using a well-designed sales funnel, you can easily enhance your sales revenue significantly by increasing your conversion rate.
- A sales funnel helps to accurately predict the sales volume, which helps with planning
- By looking at the numbers from your funnel, you can readily identify the products that are not selling well and adjust accordingly
Example on the Marketplace: Top Rated Ecommerce Funnel
Why Design your Website with ClickFunnels?
- Ease of use – ClickFunnels are easy to use and do not require lots of technical know-how since you only need to drag and drop to edit the templates and hosting is also provided as part of the package
- Convenient – By including everything from sales funnels to hosting, ClickFunnels offer a handy all-in-one website solution for online entrepreneurs
- Fully customisable to your needs – You can sell any product or service using the different ClickFunnels templates
- A broad selection of web page elements – It is highly flexible and allows you to create the exact website you want by providing a wide range of elements such as input forms, surveys, custom HTML, progress bars and pricing tables among others.
- Earn income through the affiliate marketing program – You can create niche sales funnels and share them with your friends or simply sell to other businesses within that market segment.
- Wonderful support and onboarding process – It helps you get started quickly with building your first funnel.
- Easy third-party integration – While there is an inbuilt Actionetics email provider, it is recommended to use Activecampaign to manage your email list. You can also leverage other integrations like PayPal to enable you to seamlessly accept payments.
- Track the effectiveness of your funnel – With ClickFunnels, you can do split testing for all pages within your funnel to see which campaign variation is most effective
- Useful pre-made templates – There are multiple templates to choose from and you can also customise them further by adding various web page elements to meet your unique needs.
- Save time and money – ClickFunnels are a huge time- and money-saver since they allow you to create an entire website with order forms, shopping cart, membership, hosting and all other necessary functions in one package.
Are there any disadvantages to using ClickFunnels?
1. It is slightly pricier than comparable solutions
The basic package is $97 per month while the complete Etison Suite costs $297/month. However, there is an extensive 14-day free trial that allows you to give ClickFunnels a thorough test before you commit. It is worth investing that small amount considering the time you save in getting your product to market and the potential for higher revenues thanks to the efficient sales funnel approach.
2. Minor learning curve
It can be pretty intimidating at first to use ClickFunnels for some folks, particularly because of the massive potential that it has. Luckily, the support and onboarding process is readily available along with a straightforward interface. Once you create a few sales funnels you will realize that the whole process does become easier to use.
If you are an online marketer, entrepreneur, web designer, affiliate marketer or simply anyone looking to increase their sales and grow their business, then you stand to benefit from ClickFunnels.
Looking to launch a new product or service funnel soon?
We’ve helped countless #FunnelHackers overcome broken links, invalid redirects, missing pixels, wrong videos on webinar – the list goes on…
But all these issues could be avoided by joining one of our Unlimited Monthly Plans now.